Another warm sunny day, started with a walk to the bus joined part way by P whose first bus on one side of the suburb did not come so he ran back and was going to the other side when we happily met in the middle. I say happily but that was probably just me, I hadn't got up early and been waiting for the bus that never came.At work one of the lady's I work withs son Tim Mathias has been to Dunedin and played rugby for a season for a Dunedin team, small world. And today he is playing for England counties against Russia, who knew Russians played rugby.
After work we went for a walk to find a green patch that we had seen from John Cabot Tower. Turned out to be Victoria park on windmill hill. It was a lovely very big grassy, gently hilly space with mums and babies and dogs fetching and children frisbying, all very pleasant.
We just sat and watched.

Took a photo of the tree that was hit by lightning but now has some tufts of regrowth.

Another school has asked if I will work for them after I finish at this one but it will depend when we go to Italy. I am going to the Somerset County bursars conference day in June so will drop a few contact details about and see if I can keep up a steady stream of work for when I want it.
More sun, more looking for cars,.
No comments:
Post a Comment