Monday, 4 June 2007

Beautiful lillies

Don't you love my lilies, I bought them a couple of weeks ago and they are now in full bloom. I have an orange one as well but it's a bit slow.Work today the man I ride share with was all keen and we left at 7.15am.... still was nice and quiet and I will bill them the time. Panic today the school inspectors are visiting on Wed and Thurs so lots of meetings and the grounds getting a tidy and staff hoping they wont get a visit. Be interesting to see how the dress code changed.

Was nice having Paul back the man I am filling in for he can do all the caretaker, copier, management stuff and at last answer all my queries on the pay stuff. He said he was really pleased with all the decisions I had made , spending the school money and canceling things so that was a relief.

More filming at the weekend I have put a picture of the bus they blew up.

RB mother of Eve more news required, please,whats happening in your life?

No comments: