This park is where all the students come and laze about on a sunny Sunday it's called Colleg
e Green.After a wander to the shops to buy some white just below the knee pants ( I am sure I had a pair of these when I was 9 and they were pedal pushers). Much I am sure to P's disapproval I will wear them under the short dress/tops that I have. He used to fixate on all the short people in Bristol ( and UK) now its the legs that have appeared with the sunshine. Still a harmless hobby really as I don't see them looking back.

We had a lovely walk up White Ladies Hill to the John Cabot Tower which after climbing 108 narrow winding steps gave a lovely if cloudy view of Bristol. ( I will put in a photo or two so you don't need to climb it)
Then a nice wander through the greenery past the little girl netting vast quantities of pond slime and the occasional fish amid squeals of delight. In and out of many bookstores, all the woman's magazines give things away today I could have had jandles, a bag, sun glasses, and a sarong.
then home for pizza and feed the swans some old bread.
Planning to book a week in Sorrento, Italy tonight.
Sorry to hear that it's snowing there.
No comments:
Post a Comment