Really I don't have anything exciting. It was hot and cloudy . I went to work the man who picks me up was 20 minutes late , worked all day solved some stuff, sorted some stuff. The man who gives me the ride home had gone off early with another woman! not too worried , if I had gone with him one of us would have had to lie in the back on the dog blankets, as he has 2 great Danes and a Labrador and this is their car.
Shopped for tea tried Mark and Spenser's food hall but it was all processed meals and things in shrink wrap, you would have to be in a desperate hurry.
Finally home at 6.00 so dragged poor P screaming and kicking off to our local and sat in the sun drinking Australian Shiraz for me and for him a half pint of kronenburg, and eating pistachios
Tried to feed the swans our stale bread but the seagulls were grabbing it out of the sky and it never even hit the water.
No comments:
Post a Comment