Big weekend planned all full of world cup rugby. We have an invite to our Italian neighbours flat to watch the all blacks game so that will be nice, we are off to find a bottle ofd NZ wine to take.P has had a week as a banker and has plenty to say about it all so I think he is enjoying making his brain work and having people to talk to.
I have been at the same school and even got an invite to the staff Xmas party.
Finally got he photo album form C that she sent on the 6/9 amazing what having Bristol North on it did it went all over the place I am impressed that we got it . It is so nice to have some new photos for my wall.
I have written an article for the NZ school business manager magazine on what it is like to be
over here and the similarities of the jobs, I thought it would be a short one but I used 2 full pages... Finally bought some potting mix and we have tulip and hyacinth bulbs and because they are just bulbs some nice pancies and some rosemary to keep them all company.
Well we have been to Toto and watched the first game who would have thought England could win, the forwards were just too strong. One of the owners that we have talked to before now tells us he had 4 tickets for the All Black game in Cardiff and couldn't be bothered going and we could have had them doh!!!!
Hope you are all well
Hope you are all well
No comments:
Post a Comment