Monday, 29 October 2007

my girls birthday


on the 31st so if you see her wish her a big Happy Birthday, the first without her mummy sniff,

I sent a present over but it arrived 2 weeks ago ago has been plundered a few time but there is still something left in the box of assorted gifts from our travels.


Nice view of the walk towards our flat we are the furthest away one

Work tomorrow a bit nervous as the only person that know me is the caretaker the Bursar is of in Oxford with her fiancee ( been there for the weekend), so I will arrive and just wander lonely as a cloud. Have done some work at home to prepare so am ready to go. Was a lovely sunny day here today and it streamed into the flat. Although having talked to C in Dunedin she tells me she got sunburned yesterday. She tells me one of her friends was nearly crushed when the shop she was working in got three girls to move a full coke fridge and it toppled over, her friend got bruising on her lower legs and the other two girls lost the tips of their fingers, they had them sewn back on but one is still missing one tip. ickky, bet OSH wouldn't be too happy about that. The risk assessment on that would be easy.
Included this picture as it seems to be a cabbage tree.

P just home from driving round in the countryside in the dark was looking for a hockey club, he could see the floodlit pitch but even after driving round the area twice could not find the entrance. Then when he got home he could not get in as I had locked the door while I had a shower and washed my hair. oh joy

1 comment:

Quentin Rowe said...

Hi Judi,

Pass on happy birthday wishes to C, and good marks for her exams.
And yes, it's a cabbage tree. Isle of Mann is littered with them, but they call them palm trees there. I thought that was funny, but they thought cabbage was pretty funny too.

I made some cheeky comments about your striking cliff pose on Perry's blog...

Also, www.kaspersky.com has a very good anti-virus package.

Cheers,

Q.