
Happy Birthday to Claire
And a nice day to all my army of faithful readers.
Had a lovely easy ride to Weston- s- m this morning only took a half hour and I set myself up in my office. I am sure no one had any idea who I was or why I was there but they wall nice ( the few I saw) anyway. The office turned out to be an oven the wall facing south ( the sunny side over here) was all window and even with 6 little blinds it was still scorching. Was odd having the students about the place , noisy they were too, especially at lunch time when there was a fight going on somewhere and they all rushed off like a stampede in case they missed something.
Still I got a lot done and drank a lot of water.
Home and I thought our new daylight saving made us behind NZ but it was infront so P and I had been holding off calling C to sing to her so we would not wake her up ( tho what a nice way to wake) and it was 10.45 not 8.45 ( we were 9.45) still got to sing and she was opening my present, then Shirl's and then I got O to send her to the front desk where I had arranged a Gerbera (red one not like the picture) and teddy to be delivered (thank you Bunches and Bows )
just the start of a good day and a night out with lots of school and uni friends.
.Lots of happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment