I did a Google map for getting to school, where you put in where you are and where you want to go, is really good, right down to "slight turn left" sort of thing. We have taken a different route each day and it always takes 20 mins to get me to work.
Come Friday P's work dries up and I am car sharing there and busing back ( that takes an hour so that not so much fun will take a book).
Went to the movies last night a French one called "My Best Friend" was a 5 minute walk away in a waterfront theatre. Then after we went to the attached cafe, where I had to lurk to get a table as it was full, did not have to wait too long as another movie was due and they cleared out.
Its an arty sort of place for L1 I can join a group that meets monthly to do "exciting things with electricity" wire up chairs maybe?
Then a nice walk home past a pub playing jazz, a nice little street which is closed to traffic so had lots of table and four pubs feeding on to it ( this was where it was busy on Friday night).
Looking forward to the weekend Avebury sound nice and more rustic unspoilt version of Stonehenge.
Time for our nightly walk I think tonight to the supermarket for bread and maybe as a treat, slippers.....
No comments:
Post a Comment