Sunday, 27 May 2007

Rainy Sunday

Well the forecasters were right it is a wet Bank holiday weekend. We got up late and P has yet to move from the lounge. I decided to visit Cribbs Causeway the big Mall that we rushed through a few weekends ago.
Foolish really, by the time I got to the bus stop my legs and shoulders were wet, got the first bus with the right destination only to discover it went the round about way and it took an hour to get there.
Pottered round the shops , lots of people huddling from the rain. Tried a couple of tops on in Mark and Spencers and someone came and knocked on the door of the changing room, apparently they assign each person to a numbered changing room and I was in the wrong one, I thought they were just numbering the tags.... oops.
Did not try on much as mostly summer clothes in shops and its cold and wet so not inspiring at all. After a while gave up and decided to get the express bus back to town, it took 45 Min's so not a lot of difference really.
They are filming the TV show Casualty at the moment so stopped of to have a look , but now bus explosions just lots of people milling about. Amazing the change they have made to the old warehouse, they have built 4 new shops and a cafe... be nice if it was there.

No comments: