Monday, 14 May 2007

Sun at last

Sun finally came out at lunch time so walked into Portishead the village that the school is on the edge of, past old cottages and paddocks with hens and ducks and pigs wandering about.

work was good managed to reconcile the new budgets for 2007. Fire alarms set off by the science lab experiments so a nice wait on the tennis courts

They asked me to stay on even if the guy I am replacing comes back sooner than they expect so I must be doing something right. have a least a week still as he has a meeting with the head on next Monday and then see if he is returning sooner or later.

P spends a lot of his time standing at the windows I think he appointed himself "Parking Monitor". No bells yet today I wonder if they have a day off, Thursday and Sunday are the main ones according to the web page. Nice to hear from RT that all the og's girls and boys happy, we got some nice photos of Ella's new baby.



cheers jude

No comments: