Thursday, 29 November 2007

A life of Leisure

Well two whole days of not working, the first day I got calls all day from agents offering to put me forward for all sorts of odd jobs. Today nothing.....
One is sorting out a company that runs Stag & Hen weekends, lots of healthy sports or spa activities, (favorite place to go is in Latvia.)....and then invariably a stripper, apparently they are good at organising but not so good at getting the accounts in and paid, or the quote in one currency then pay the bills in another .

Went to the library and got lots of books.

And today went for a swim a lovely old pool built 1932.
To change there were cubicles with shower curtains down both sides of the pool, his and her sides.
There were only 8 of us swimming so was quite pleasant and the water was lovely and warm. I just swam up and down for 45 minutes , I am sure I will be stiff tomorrow.
Then I had to walk home with wet hair, no mod hairdryers at this pool, still it was only 10 minutes walk just past the supermarket.
Tomorrow will chase up the agents then maybe get a bus to another part of Bristol to have a look around.

No comments: