As planned we had a lazy Sunday himself only budging from the house when the sun left the lounge. We went to Queens Sq and lay on the blanket and read our books a hard life I hear you say. Lovely autumnal photos included the colours of the huge oak leaves are quite vivid.
Sadly all to soon it was dark and the fireworks began all round the place lots of echoes but not much to see up close anyway.
Sadly all to soon it was dark and the fireworks began all round the place lots of echoes but not much to see up close anyway.
Got the train on Monday and Tuesday and it was wonderful both times ( no kids I
think my other trip being mid term break it was a different crowd ) today I was even in a first class carriage which just means more leg room.
think my other trip being mid term break it was a different crowd ) today I was even in a first class carriage which just means more leg room.
It is very pleasant watching the early morning mist clear of the green and pleasant land and reading the local free paper a coffee in hand. Could be a worse start to the day, like driving for 45 minutes. I have to walk 10-15 minutes to the station at both ends but that is hardly a hardship.
Nice arty photo of P reading in the park.
No comments:
Post a Comment