It was an amazing view
I lit a candle for you all. See the middle at the bottom of the picture.
I am missing a lot of photos as they are on our camera and I need p to transfer them to me. All these are from my iPhone. And they are all over the place as the iPad won't let me move down the blog when writing it. Very frustrating.
It was so hot that I booked us a boutique hotel on the basis that it had a pool.
It was worth it. We were the only ones in it and it was so nice and cold
We also had a huge room but in the cheaper servants quarters in the roof.
There were a couple there that has a big mobile home camper and and a driver ( he wore white shirt and black tie ) I assume that it meant they traveled in comfort during the day? Maybe one of then had to lie down.?
Then at night they booked into a nice hotel and the driver also got a room paid for and they had proper beds and showers. Actually a really clever idea if you can afford it, you get to look at the scenery in comfort while some one drives, food in the fridge, loo available whenever.
![]() |
| Hotel reception |
The town itself was very nice quite well off I think. Nice shops and cafes.
We had a nice breakfast and headed off to... Anywhere as we hadn't booked. Had lunch by a canal, lots of them here might have to come back and hire a boat and sail up and down.
Then the thunder and lightning started and the rain cascaded down.
We headed east through the forest finally arriving at Boblingen where we booked into a business hotel. Really nice and clean big rooms cheap price. Walked into town centre and struggled with menu three years of school German no where near good enough. Fortunatly the manager was helpful and we had skinny pizza bread with onions and cheese yummy followed by skinny pizza bread with apple cinnamon and sultanas also yummy. P had a local beer as he always does and I had a local wine. Much bigger glasses than the tourist towns.








No comments:
Post a Comment