Yeeaahh finally got the call at midnight ( 1pmNZ) that she was out and happy.
I had talked to her at 8am when she was first awake and she had slept 10 hours for the first time an interrupted night.
They have not been able to identify which virus it was but have eliminated lots ( incl HIV).
I think she was glad now that she had the bacterial meningitis vaccination at school, even tho the three injections at the time didn't seem a lot of fun. A huge thanks to the folk in Dunedin that looked after her.
She can get on with planning for the new year, the trip over, moving into a new flat, new courses ( Bcom honours is current choice) and just enjoying getting away from the pain.
I slept as well once I got the call and today (P did not set the alarm and is a hour late for work) I will get the train to Cardiff, I want to see the castle ( were too late in the day last time we were there ) and I don't think we will get to Wales again.
I have a day off why not I say!!
No comments:
Post a Comment