Wednesday, 1 October 2008

for Rosemary

I don't have an email address for you so will write you a blog!
I am visiting Dunedin from 4Th December until the 28Th.
There is a weekend in Wellington with Shirl and Claire in the middle,
and Christmas with mum and dad but other than that I plan to catchup with all my Dunedin buddies. ( book the lunches, put a white one in the fridge)
Linda H will be here soon I hope she brings all her Glassons merino woollies as it is getting a bit chilly in the evenings now.
Great day at work today managed to do three international currency bank reconciliations with no help, and they balanced.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, will be great to see you! email is rosemary.tarbotton@ihug.co.nz. Today i had a long email from friends who are in the south of England on a working holiday (been there 2 1/2 years now!). They have recently returned from the south of France and are soon off to Venice for a week. I am so jealous of you all! What am I doing here?
xxx