puddles everywhere, drips and water pouring off every roof, never let up all day.
We went out after lunch as we had an appointment at a recruitment agency, went well but the agent is now on holiday till next Thursday so wont be working terribly hard for us!
Home for tea and I got an email from Roxy, one of the students from Bath that was helping with the student cafe I was putting in place, apparently it is opening after the summer holidays, and she will send me photos. It was lovely to hear from her.
Then we went out again, in dry pants which lasted about 10 minutes, to see a show, after getting a bus that meandered through the suburbs we actually made it on time.
The theatre was half full and he made us all sit on the same side, we ended up in the front row. At one stage John ( the actor/comedian) asked P his name and occupation, P said he was unemployed, went down a treat as John was talking about socialism and unemployed is better than an upper class job. He could not understand what P's name was and thought he was saying Peter or Pierre not Pirry,Perry,Parry..... still has an NZ accent .
The show was a very passionate rant mostly about his dad, a Spanish communist who hated pretty much everything. I enjoyed it I think!
Then back into the rain, instantly soaked, onto a bus and home where P is finally writing a blog after nothing since we got to Edinburgh....better be good.
I am sure he will mention that we are finally getting our washing machine going tomorrow, he has run out of clean undies, I offered a pair of mine that are way too big and never worn ( I am sure I would never have told anyone..I think he was scared what would happen if he had a accident and someone told his mum or Wayne that he was wearing lacy girly knickers) but he chose to go with a pair of racy Xmas satin boxer shorts. He tried to wear them pulled out over the top of his jeans but his jeans were not loose enough to hang down like the skater boys do.
I am sure you are glad to know the intimate details of our life.
We have no more shows booked to will go see what is half price on the next non rainy day!
We went out after lunch as we had an appointment at a recruitment agency, went well but the agent is now on holiday till next Thursday so wont be working terribly hard for us!
Home for tea and I got an email from Roxy, one of the students from Bath that was helping with the student cafe I was putting in place, apparently it is opening after the summer holidays, and she will send me photos. It was lovely to hear from her.
Then we went out again, in dry pants which lasted about 10 minutes, to see a show, after getting a bus that meandered through the suburbs we actually made it on time.
The theatre was half full and he made us all sit on the same side, we ended up in the front row. At one stage John ( the actor/comedian) asked P his name and occupation, P said he was unemployed, went down a treat as John was talking about socialism and unemployed is better than an upper class job. He could not understand what P's name was and thought he was saying Peter or Pierre not Pirry,Perry,Parry..... still has an NZ accent .
The show was a very passionate rant mostly about his dad, a Spanish communist who hated pretty much everything. I enjoyed it I think!
Then back into the rain, instantly soaked, onto a bus and home where P is finally writing a blog after nothing since we got to Edinburgh....better be good.
I am sure he will mention that we are finally getting our washing machine going tomorrow, he has run out of clean undies, I offered a pair of mine that are way too big and never worn ( I am sure I would never have told anyone..I think he was scared what would happen if he had a accident and someone told his mum or Wayne that he was wearing lacy girly knickers) but he chose to go with a pair of racy Xmas satin boxer shorts. He tried to wear them pulled out over the top of his jeans but his jeans were not loose enough to hang down like the skater boys do.
I am sure you are glad to know the intimate details of our life.
We have no more shows booked to will go see what is half price on the next non rainy day!
No comments:
Post a Comment