Today went well I never got the chance to play with the new software that I spent a day learning in Keynsham yesterday. It was lovely council chamber, where we had the training, up on the 2nd floor with full length windows overlooking the gardens with trees, spring flowers etc
Shame the building was 1970's and a bit tired as well as a maze to find the way around inside it . Once you got someone to let you in ... you could get in one door and the receptionist was just a lady who sat and was not allowed to let anyone in, the person you were visiting had to come down from upstairs and take you in, very frustrating when you did not know the system as I stood knocking and smiling and being smiled at but not let in!! finally some one left and I snuck in but then could not get through the 3rd locked door . The "receptionist who was having a cup of tea with two blokes said I had to go back out again and ring the person I wanted....... and that was????? did go out and found a list of numbers one of which was the council chamber where I was meant to be and yes someone came down and let me in.
It is very windy here tonight but our huge metre thick walls means we only here it certainly no building movement at all.
P clearing out his yahoo/xtra account and catching up on the old emials will be a nice surprise to his correspondents when he writes back albeit a month late.
No comments:
Post a Comment