Wednesday, 9 April 2008

Whats new?



Not a lot, planted some sweet peas and a poly and 2 tomato plants in my window boxes and they have almost doubled in size already.

Joe had a hopeless day in London with the museum he went to being closed ( I am sure this has happened to him before....) so he had to go somewhere else so he walked back to a bus stop and then got the bus which then drove along the route he had just walked so he could have stayed still and waited.

We have hired the 2 people that will be doing my job when I go after a few false starts I think we have good people.

It is holidays here for 2 weeks so it is lovely and quiet at school

I went for a wander around Bath after work but it was full of kids.

had a nice chat with Mum and dad and Claire this week, all well and happy after a long summer and autumn closing in.

No comments: