Saturday, 19 April 2008

booked and paid

I have booked my flight to NZ at Xmas.

Home with the family for the festive season and coffee breaks in the octagon

SQ319 London (LHR) - Singapore (SIN) Wed 03 Dec 2008 18:15
37K
SQ297 Singapore (SIN) - Christchurch (CHC) Thu 04 Dec 2008 19:45
34K
SQ298 Christchurch (CHC) - Singapore (SIN) Sun 28 Dec 2008 12:00
58K
SQ322 Singapore (SIN) - London (LHR) Sun 28 Dec 2008 23:20
51C

even managed to book all my seats , all windows for sleeping against the hull except the last flight where they are all taken already... it is only April and all the windows gone amazing.

So now I can look forward to Italy, Glasgow and Dunedin.
Cant wait to catch up with Claire and mum and dad.

P will book later if he decides to come but I am definite so I thought I would get organised as I can not imagine it will get cheaper.
boring raining day here , himself never bothered to get dressed, yes folks all day in his dressing gown sitting infront of his laptop. ah marriage is a wonderful thing.


No comments: