Friday, 18 April 2008

weekend

yes folks the weekend cometh my phone is on my desk and I am at home. I dashed out of school so fast they were varnishing outside my door so it was leave or stay there for 5 hours.

we have no plans as the car is parked at school awaiting it's Tuesday appointment with the garage and the realigning of the gears so we can have 5 plus reverse rather than the seemingly random selection we have now.

had a nice rasperry margarita at the spanish bar with Kath on Thursday and a work catchup

work was busy today and a sensory experience with a strong cherry scented polish and bacon toasted buns cooked in the home ec room

both of which were nasty on the nose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy
I have a question to test your memory banks - Can you recall who did the turf over at the gym 10 years or so ago. Marcelle wants to get it returfed and wants to use the original people if poss. Can't find any record here. Can you help?
Regards
Elizabeth