C arrives tomorrow, we head off to London really early to meet her and O at Heathrow, we have to be there by 8.10. I guess about now they will be in Singapore.
Work has been really good this week, I have moved into the bursar office and David floats from desk to desk in the main office. We are lucky in that we get on really well, and he would have stayed and worked for me part time rather than resigning but that wasn't an option when he gave his notice and I am not staying after May.
One project is to convert the old canteen into a cafe for the girls, need to sell off all the industrial catering equipment then make the area tidy, carpet furniture coffee machines etc.
I have a group of girls helping with colours etc.
Hired another cleaner this one from Latvia, interviewing a Pole and a girl from Taiwan, are there no English speakers wanting to clean?
Huge floods here the train travels through what appears to be lakes and then you notice football goals poking up through the water. The canal boats seem to be tied in the middle of the river instead of tied to a bank, must be scary living on one of them, and they need to get a boat from their boat to the shore.
more when we return from London ( 4 days) and Oxford (2 days)
Hugs
No comments:
Post a Comment