Good week, Friday I went to a seminar in Shirehampton (say it like a pirate would ) I had to take two trains and then walk. Good seminar only 3 off us showed up and so we got to participate fully in all the exercises etc. It was on school marketing, writing a good prospectus etc.
I rang school and our tenders have all come in under our budget a range of £1.2 million means we will have to do a lot of analysis to see what the differences are, and I am going to Birmingham for the day on Thursday to sort through them with the project management team.
After the seminar P came to Bristol and I met him there and we had dinner and then met our Italian friends for a coffee and catchup at a cafe in town. We sat on a balcony that was all glass and was set over the harbour, it was lovely and warm even at 10 at night.
photo of the seeds we bought last Sunday already up and running! and the eggplant has a flower and we have tomatoes..
No comments:
Post a Comment