Great view from the church grounds and a beautiful church inside. P climbed to the top as I had
already spent my money on the lovely pink hat.
Lit a candle so consider yoursleves blessed.
Then after being ambushed by a man from Senagal and getting a string bracelet laced round my wrist we headed off through the street to the Louvre and the Seine, not quite the same look on himself,,

At the Louvre got the pyramid photo and then we sat in the sun for a while to rest our feet then wandered through the Tuileries Garden stopping again to sit in the sun on the free chairs and watch the boats.
What a lovely place to visit . When we left our area this morning the police were gathering en mass and even sawed off a motobikes safety chain and took the bike away as they did not like the look of it.
When we got back tonight there were 100s of them in full riot gear, padding on shoulders, guns etc. But what ever happened was just over as they were loading up into their vans.
Maybe President was passing through, P asked and was told it was a manefestation,
Which is a demonstration so I must look up and see who they were!
Had a lot of trouble loading the photos so they are a bit all over the place, I dont think he liked having his photo taken!
Off to Portugal tomorrow.
1 comment:
If I wasn't in Italy I would be homesick for Paris...
Great photos! Love the hat too.
enjoy your next stop!
Post a Comment