Tuesday, 4 September 2007

new job

Well I have had two days in my new job and it has been all good so far. The staff are very friendly and welcoming.They are quite laid back and for the last two days ( with no kids there) it has been jeans sandals and t shirts all round.
I have a laptop and a window what more could I need.
I am doing the same HR/payroll work plus other tasks as come along.

Today we got free lunch, lasagna or quiche, chips (cos its England) and 4 salads then fresh fruit
then at 3.15 bubbly and nibbles to celebrate their exam results being the top for the whole county and rating very high nationwide.

Going to be different tomorrow when 1300 kids arrive. bit noisier maybe.

Had a funny sight on the way home a builder had set up a traffic light so he could do some work on the side of a house but obviously gone home as our way was green and the other way had a queue about 6 miles long.....

Himself looking for a job but hard this time if year every one is fully staffed with happy healthy rested people, no good for a supply teacher.

1 comment:

phillip said...

have now signed in and i wonder if this will go to you- am getting ready for the market tomorrow- hope it will be a find day-- we have had some realy miserable days this year- busy building workshop in the big shed at home right now-