Tuesday, 22 July 2008

good job

Senior Support Assistant, Bereavement & Pest Control; Ref: 437
Hm interesting job that one, thought you might like it, turns out is admin assistant in the pest control department at the crematorium just icckky every way you look at it. Don't think I will apply.

My friend Shirley in Wellington has hurt herself and has crutches, next she will get a "rollator" I have attached a photo, it would be great as she could carry her shopping. At the moment you will see her on the streets of Wellington waving her sticks and yelling out " cripple coming through" to clear pedestrians from her way. Say hi if you see her I am sure she would love to know you care.

We went to a driving range to day ( golf) and hit 75 balls each. The ball were on an automated system so they came from underground and a rubber tee came up with a ball on, you hit it then it sunk down and came up with another ball to hit. So easy no bending over.

Last week we went to a movie , parked the car, I foolishly wore high heels as I was sick of flats all day, then we entered the mall and walked and walked and walked 3 city blocks at least came round one corner and there was an ice rink inside a really big one, then we walked some more till we finally got to the theatre.
Saw the Will Smith movie it was as good /bad as expected. Then we walked and walked and discovered the mall shut at that end so back again then right down the outside of the huge mall.... wishing I wore my flat shoes by now! then it started to rain of course it is Scotland.

Edinburgh and Glasgow have quite different weather I think it all falls here then heads over there.
No news on the flat yet so still homeless. aarrgghhh
Sent a food parcel to Claire ( via woolworths web site) lots of thing to make her warm and help her cold like rice pudding and berroca...
More dog walks today, we have started going to a big park near here which goes for miles and the dog love as they swim in the duck pond! http://www.roukenglen.org.uk/

No comments: