Sad farewell from C at the airport thanks O for the lift out sooo early in the morning.
Photo of me in the departure lounge. There was no fuss with the bags they just put heavy stickers on and sent them through.
C and I both managed to hold off the tears till we were away from each other. ( miss the hugs already but will be brave, hardly be any time till we catchup in UK)
Here safe in Singapore after long long plane trip although with the movies, games, quizzes and food breaks was not that bad . I had aisle and poor P was centre row. He has window tonight tho.
Its rained a lot here and am glad I bought my umbrella from Dunedin. Very muggy , no wonder the plants grow so well.
Went to Raffles and met J's dad and fiance had 1 drink each that cost heaps but the a
tmosphere was worth it.
In little India using a back street internet cafe seems to be working ok tho.
C and I both managed to hold off the tears till we were away from each other. ( miss the hugs already but will be brave, hardly be any time till we catchup in UK)
Here safe in Singapore after long long plane trip although with the movies, games, quizzes and food breaks was not that bad . I had aisle and poor P was centre row. He has window tonight tho.
Its rained a lot here and am glad I bought my umbrella from Dunedin. Very muggy , no wonder the plants grow so well.
Went to Raffles and met J's dad and fiance had 1 drink each that cost heaps but the a
In little India using a back street internet cafe seems to be working ok tho.
Photo is not our hotel but I thought it looked an amazing complex.Its apartments.
Thats all next episode will be from London.
No comments:
Post a Comment