we leave on the 16th April back on the 21st
staying at a lovely beach front hotel http://www.marinahotel.com.mt/home
normally E150 we are staying for E52 per night including flights the whole lot with breakfast is £320. lots of spending money left over.
I need to have a good read up on it all now and see what I want to visit.
spring flowers are up in the garden and a couple more sunny days and we should be a blaze of colour,
we have the Olympic gold medallist coming to start her Bath city tour from school on Wednesday.( she won the skeleton bob sleigh) She is an ex girl so lots of fuss. we had a meeting with the police . parking, health and safety, BBc and more to organise it all.
I am the BBC minder. I have planted some bright polyanthus out the front of the school ( Sundays job) and am getting posters made of the new building to put all round the place ( got the architect to provide them free as advertising). all the girls are getting little union jacks from the council. the double decker bus then heads into town. watch the new you never know it might show over there..... or not!
No comments:
Post a Comment