But no rain... we went to visit a Lake one day and then a waterfall .
The lake was really big and very deep, from the number of cafes and boats etc I
would say it is a very popular spot in the summer. If I had my swimsuit with me I
would have gone in as to someone from Edinburgh it seemed tropical. It was hot but there was a chilling wind so we sat in the back of the station wagon for lunch, I little conservatory really.
Then a day off then off to see a waterfall, it was lovely there were about 3 different ones in the same 500mtrs. We climbed up then did the walk around the valley stopping to sunbathe on a cottages front lawn... no one was home!
The villages and streets are all so clean, no litter no dirt no graffiti it is amazing.
Most ofd the houses have ceramic tiles somewhere on them but this one the whole front was done.. a bit much maybe.
Off to the local market todat if P ever gets out of the shower!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment