Well the first week over and its official I love this flat, the sun all day the deck into the garden and all the plants and so close to work I mean our my gate cross road in their gate...all good
Today I put the strings up for my tomato plants to climb.
Ken ( landlord) installed a new bathroom cabinet, and we
all Ken, Clare, his wife, P and I all took apart and rolled a 14ft trampoline fro
m one end of the garden to another. It is the biggest home tramp I have ever seen, very heavy and much fun getting the legs of and then on again, all ably helped by the landlords kids Rufus and Flynn.
Work has gone well for my first week, I have found a couple of glaring mistakes int he plans which I am getting fixed and suggested a colour scheme for the whole thing which they like..
I have a shiny new laptop as my work space varies I am main office until the Head moves to lower school then I am having her office.
The other night some balloons flew over ( of the prople on trips kind) and because of the angle they were lower than the trees, I follwed tem for a while and had a lovely walk round the neighbourhood. The burner sounds very noisy it must be very loud from in the basket.
P has bought a model to make Apollo 11 and has not left the kitchen since, he is cutting and painting, the boys upstairs had some War Hammer models and I think he fancied reliving his youth and having a go as well. Huge upset for him on Friday as the pin from his computer power supply broke off so now he cannot plug anything into it, so it is not going at all.
I have to go fill the bird feeder and see if I can attract some more tits!
No comments:
Post a Comment