,News years Eve we went to the Rivoli Ballroom with Debbs and Steve and danced the night away, they gave us the hats at the door. This was early the ballroom filled up and was full but still every one had a seat.
The new year began with me working in Bristol and P working in Basildon.I stayed in Bath with Erica my friend and now boss again and p is in our London flat.
Week one was all new people, two trains to work from the house in Bath one a little one that does a loop to Severn beach stopping behind the school on the way.
Job going well and after week one I got the train back to london to see p.
Week two flat hunting if only managed to see one as they are mostly too expensive or already taken. He one I saw I took, it's location is in Clifton only 1-2 miles from work and between trendy Clifton village and Whiteladies road one of the main shopping streets is three blocks away. A nice two bed with new kitchen and a huge lounge and a car park. All good.
P was due to come to bristol for the weekend to flat hunt but as I had already found it Claire came and we had a girly weekend in a posh hotel in the middle of town. Would have been a shame to waste the train and hotel bookings.



No comments:
Post a Comment