I am in New Zealand for the next 3 weeks
I flew home on thursday to see my mum who was very unwell
I had booked the ticket at 2.00 Perry drove me to Heathrow at 3.00 arrived at 6.00 and on the plane at 9.00, but never quite got home on time I had a voice massage on my phone in Hong Kong to say my mum had passed away.
was a hell of mess for the leg from Hong Kong to Auckland and must say the airhostess was fantastic really looked after me.
then through Auckland and Christchurch airports I arrived at Dunedin and My brother Warren collected me and Claire came out and we all went to Naseby.
The funeral for mum will be Wednesday at 1.30 here in Naseby
Warren and my sister Cherrie are heading back to Auckland and Adelaide on the Tursday so I think I should stay here and help dad though the next couple of weeks.
P has stayed in Bath and I miss him but he has a job interview on Tuesday and needs to be there.
so sad.
Jude
No comments:
Post a Comment