
Yes I leave tomorrow, one sleep ( this morning P was very late to work as he forgot to set the alarm...good thing my flight is midday)
I am packed 19 kilos and yet my bag is hardly full and not using any of the expansion space. Should fly first class with the 40kg allowance, but I would need someone to carry my bags but I guess that comes with having money.
Went to town to get some photos printed to take to NZ and I dropped them in at 11.00 when I got back at 3.30there was a sign saying closed until further notice, the company had closed and gone bust!!!!! Apparently there might be someone there in the morning and if they have printed the photos I will collect them. No real problem as I have the memory disc and did not pay anything. Just a pain as they were for the trip. More of a shame for them as the lady who served me was lovely and now out of a job.
In case you forget I am the one on the left
See you all soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment