Tuesday, 16 December 2008

hello fromNZ


Hi from summer in NZ sadly it is raining and has nearly everyday.
Wonderful to be here with my baby girl even at 20 she is still my baby.



photos so far on link the one to the right is Claire and Shirl with part of one of our wonderful meals

Long and cramped flight only highlight was a foot massage at Singapore airport, otherwise ok food and a headseat that only worked on one side.

Thank you Faye and Q for collecting me and It was lovely to catchup with Yuri, Summer and Karina.

Have spent most of the time here in Dunedin, I am staying in C's Flat I have the whole up stairs to myself and own bathroom.
Met up with the exworkmates for a night out and dropped into school ( much the same nice to see so many familiar faces)
We had the santa parade getting organised outside the window and it was a sunny day so we had c's friends over and we watched the giant penguins etc get ready.

Then C and I flew to Wellington(thanks Shirl) and caught up with 2 of my other Uni flatmates , was great to all be together as it has been a few years. Had some lovely food out and we made a fabulous vege feast.

We saw the Di Vinci machine exhibition ( clever man) and a giant antarctic squid at Te Papa.

Everyday I catchup with someone so eating far too much ( Shirl and I went to the gym) and have 2 more catchups tomorrow,

No photos as I forgot to bring the cable and am cold and wet after a walk so maybe tomorrow.
I am now in Naseby with my dad and had a visit to mum who is looking well and happy.

Hugs to hubby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Judi and Perry
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you both. Sorry Dunnas didn't put on better weather for you Jude, and also sorry we weren't down there to say hi. The weather here has also been atrocious - enjoying your blog very much as you wonder around the globe. Lots of love Judy and Paul xx